Request To Receive Electronic Communication
Sec. 1.086. Delivery of Certain Notices by E-Mail. [Effective January 1, 2020]
On the written request of the owner of a residential property that is occupied by the owner as the owner’s principal residence, the chief appraiser of the appraisal district in which the property is located shall send each notice required by this title related to:
- 1) a change in value of the property.
- 2) the eligibility of the property for exemption.
- 3) the grant, denial, cancellation, or other change in the status of an exemption or exemption application.
If you would like to request to receive electronic communication, please fill out and submit the following form:
- 2023 Low And Moderate Income Housing Capitalization Rate
- Request For Proposal – New CAMA Software
- 2022 TAAD Press Release on Value Increases
- Business Personal Property Owners
- Job Opportunity
- Temporary Disaster Exemption Info
- Property Tax Basics
- Appraisal District Public Information Packet
- New Personal Property Rendition Deadline
- Notice of Availability of Electronic Communications